GDPR Compliance Statement for ESoftSkills.net
Last Updated: October 2023
At ESoftSkills.net, we are committed to safeguarding your personal data and ensuring that we comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which became enforceable on May 25, 2018. This GDPR Compliance Statement outlines our adherence to the regulations as data controller and processor.
- Transparency: We are dedicated to maintaining transparency in how we handle your data.
- Control: We facilitate you with control over your data as stipulated by the GDPR.
- Protection: We have put in place enhanced data protection measures.
Information We Collect
- Personal Data: Including but not limited to, name, email, and other details required for using our services.
- Non-Personal Data: Such as cookies, utilized to enhance your user experience.
Legal Basis for Processing
- Consent: We process personal data based on the consent provided through our service or website.
- Contractual Necessity: We process personal data where it is necessary to enter into a contract.
- Legal Obligation and Legitimate Interests: We process data as necessary according to legal obligations and legitimate interests.
Data Subject Rights
Under GDPR, data subjects have specific rights concerning their personal data. We ensure that you can exercise these rights:
- Right to Access: Obtain a copy of your personal data upon request.
- Right to Rectification: Update or correct your personal data.
- Right to Erasure: Request the deletion of your personal data.
- Right to Restrict: Limit the processing of your personal data.
- Right to Data Portability: Obtain and reuse your personal data.
- Right to Object: Object to the processing of your personal data.
- Rights Related to Automated Decision Making: Be protected from automated decision-making and profiling.
We utilize state-of-the-art technology and organizational measures to protect your data against unauthorized access, unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction, and damage.
We may transfer personal data to countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) ensuring appropriate and suitable safeguards and mechanisms are in place.
We carefully select third-party processors and ensure that they comply with the GDPR, ensuring your personal data is secure and treated with the utmost care.
In the unlikely event of a data breach that puts your personal data at risk, we will inform you and the relevant regulatory body within 72 hours, in compliance with the GDPR.
Changes to This Statement
We reserve the right to modify this GDPR Compliance Statement. Any changes will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by email.
For any inquiries, concerns, or to exercise your data subject rights, please contact us at: Email: email@example.com
Data Protection Authority
Should you feel dissatisfied with how we are using your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the appropriate data protection authority.